For bookings and availability please call 905.306.9900 ext.23. Our Grand Hall will accommodate up to 400 guests.
Having your banquet dinner at our Centre is ideal, with plenty of free parking, and just seconds away from the highway. We’ve catered to many different banquet events, from various ethnicities such as the Vietnamese, Indian, and Latin American community to full company banquets for Christmas parties and other occasions.
- accommodations for up to 400 people (with dance floor)
- accommodations for up to 500 people (without dance floor)
- full catering available
- outside catering available, with kitchen rental
- stage for presentations / musicians
- full audiovisual technical package available
Have your concert at The John Paul II Polish Cultural Centre. Our stage is fully equipped to handle a variety of performances ranging from music concerts, theater performances to stand-up comedy.
- 1000 seat capacity
- full tech service available
- lots of FREE parking
- seconds away from highway 403
Some of our previous concerts included the likes of:
- Julian Taylor Band
- Hot Rocks
- Marcin Daniec
- Kabaret Pod Banka
- Mr. System
- Ich Troje
- Jan Pietrzak
The John Paul II Polish Cultural Centre is a place for families!
- Join us Every Sunday at “Café Centrum” for dinner, coffee, and paczki (ponchkies, Polish Donuts)
- Join us for “Mikolajki” traditionally held the First Sunday of December, songs, games, food and a visit from Swiety Mikolaj! (Saint Nicholas)
- Family Fun Day! an event held in February around the Family Day Holiday – we open our doors to this great FREE event with singing, dancing, face painting, bouncy castles and great food.
- Kids Day! held in the springtime, a great FREE family event with special guests, games and activities for everyone and of course Polish Food!